A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shital Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shital Rana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shital Rana, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College For Women (Pimpri).
Dr. Rana has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shital Rana MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shital Rana practice?
- Dr. Shital Rana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shital Rana practices Family Medicine near Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Fort Worth, TX.