A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luoh
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luoh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Luoh graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Luoh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh practice?
- Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.