A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Luoh graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Luoh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiuh-Wen Wen Luoh MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shiuh-Wen W. Luoh practice?
- Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.