A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luoh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luoh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Luoh graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Luoh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh practice?
- Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh has 1 office location.
Dr. Shiuh-Wen Luoh practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.