A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiv Khandelwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khandelwal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khandelwal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiv Khandelwal, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandelwal graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khandelwal has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiv R Khandelwal MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shiv R. Khandelwal practice?
- Dr. Shiv Khandelwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Shiv Khandelwal practices Radiation Oncology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Radiologists.