A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiv Khandelwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiv Khandelwal, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandelwal graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khandelwal has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiv R Khandelwal MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shiv R. Khandelwal practice?
- Dr. Shiv Khandelwal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shiv Khandelwal practices Radiation Oncology near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fishersville, VA and Rock Hill, SC.
See Charlottesville Radiation Oncologists.