A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiva Danda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiva Danda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiva Danda, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Danda graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Danda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiva N Danda BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shiva N. Danda practice?
- Dr. Shiva Danda has 1 office location.
Dr. Shiva Danda practices Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.