A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiva Krishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiva Krishna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiva Krishna, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishna graduated from Government Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Krishna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
- Decatur General Hospital
- Decatur General Hospital - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiva S Krishna MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Shiva S. Krishna practice?
- Dr. Shiva Krishna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shiva Krishna practices Allergy & Immunology near Madison, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, AL.
See Madison Allergists.