A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiva Krishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiva Krishna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishna
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Krishna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiva Krishna, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishna graduated from Government Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Krishna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
- Decatur General Hospital
- Decatur General Hospital - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiva S Krishna MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Shiva S. Krishna practice?
- Dr. Shiva Krishna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shiva Krishna practices Allergy & Immunology near Decatur, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, AL.
See Decatur Allergists.