Dr. Shiva Lalezarzadeh DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

July 29th, 2012
Just like the other patients who commented before, She does push for profits, she sells you supplements, which did not improve my condition at all and her treatments are very expensive. I wasted a lot of money and I'm not even sure if i have the correct diagnosis. Anyone future patients, I advice do not go to this doctor unless if you have a lot of money to waste.

December 7th, 2011
This woman is a scam
This "doctor" has a personal interest that she puts before yours, and it's profit. She will try to sell you thousands of dollars in supplements before even testing you for anything! Beware. She comes across as caring and she might have good intentions, but what she does in irresponsible and manipulative. Visit an MD who doesn't have supplements and CDs for sale in his/her lobby.

August 30th, 2011
Don't bother unless you're very wealthy
I beleive wholeheartedly in Dr. Shiva's diagnoses. She FINALLY got to the bottom of my symptoms. I was elated to finally have a diagnoses and explanation for what I'd been experiencing, and for what other doctors claimed was all in my head. However, your insurance will very, very, very little if anything at all for her services. And they are expensive. I couldn't affor the $1,000 a month treatment. So while I have a diagnosis, I am still going untreated as I simply cannot afford it and there is no such thing as sliding scale with this office.