A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiva Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiva Lam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lam
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Lam has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiva Kumar Lam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shiva K. Lam practice?
- Dr. Shiva Lam has 1 office location.
Dr. Shiva Lam practices Psychiatry near Austin, TX.
See Austin Psychiatrists.