A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiva Maralani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiva Maralani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiva Maralani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Maralani graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Maralani has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiva Maralani MD is a female Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shiva Maralani practice?
- Dr. Shiva Maralani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shiva Maralani practices Urology near Utica, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Utica Urologists.