A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiva Natarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiva Natarajan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiva Natarajan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Epilepsy and Headache Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Natarajan graduated from Nilratan Sircar Medical College, Kolkata.More Education & Awards
Dr. Natarajan has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Natarajan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shiva S. Natarajan practice?
Dr. Shiva Natarajan practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Munford, TN.
See Germantown Neurologists.