A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiva Natarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiva Natarajan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiva Natarajan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Natarajan graduated from Nilratan Sircar Medical College, Kolkata.
Dr. Natarajan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiva Shanker Natarajan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shiva S. Natarajan practice?
- Dr. Shiva Natarajan has 9 office locations.
Dr. Shiva Natarajan practices Neurology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Munford, TN.
See Germantown Neurologists.