Dr. Shiva Satish MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 1st, 2015
REPLY TO PHARMACY
My problem is that when pharmacy puts in a call for a refill he or his staff doesn`t return the call until I give them a call and tell them he need them to ok my med.

April 3rd, 2014
Great doctor, worst biling department.
Dr. Satish is a great very carrying doctor. Maybe the best doctor I've ever had. However his billing department, Geriatric Home Care Physicians, is enough to make and old person much older very quickly. I've been trying to get my bill straightened up for four days without luck. The girl that answers always says she will have someone call me. Never happens. I gave a low star for over all just due to the billing department.

December 16th, 2013
SHARING EXPERIENCE
Found the doctor very unfriendly , lacks compassion needs to brush up his basics & review his medical oaths. Instead of doing basic treatment as a primary care physician, tries to shrug off his responsibilities refers the patients to various specialists for even minor ailments. He is very inaccessible and never ever returns calls.This is just not my experience only ,but a shared opinion of other patients aswell.