A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. SHIVAJEE NALLAMOTHU:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. NALLAMOTHU graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. NALLAMOTHU has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. NALLAMOTHU accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. SHIVAJEE NALLAMOTHU practice?
Dr. SHIVAJEE NALLAMOTHU practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Clarkston Surgeons.