A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivajee Nallamothu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shivajee Nallamothu is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Nallamothu graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Nallamothu has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivajee Nallamothu DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shivajee Nallamothu practice?
- Dr. Shivajee Nallamothu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shivajee Nallamothu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Orthopedic Surgeons.