A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivakeerthy Ubranimath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shivakeerthy Ubranimath, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubranimath graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
Dr. Ubranimath has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivakeerthy S Ubranimath BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shivakeerthy S. Ubranimath practice?
- Dr. Shivakeerthy Ubranimath has 7 office locations.
Dr. Shivakeerthy Ubranimath practices Anesthesiology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bellmore, NY and Amityville, NY.
See Huntington Anesthesiologists.