Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Jan 27th, 2015

A doctor who really listens to you and wants to help you with whatever is ailing you. Love this doctor.

Nov 24th, 2014

He is the nicest man you'll ever meet. Sincere and caring.

Think again show details Think again
Sep 17th, 2014

I was referred by my physician and received no call from Dr. Hanubal's office. I called and left 2 messages which were not returned. My physician's assistant called his office and faxed the referral again. I was told they would call me that afternoon or the next day. It's been 2 weeks and still no call from Dr. Hanubal's office. Needless to say I would not go to him now for any reason.

LOVE this doctor office !! show details LOVE this doctor office !!
Sep 10th, 2012

my brothers wife went here for my nephew, sister went here with both of her daughters & now im going here with my son. the doctors, nurses & staff are SUPER nice & helpful! I wouldn't chose any other doctor! :)

August 2012 Visit show details August 2012 Visit
Aug 9th, 2012

Dr. Hanubal had excellent bedside manner plus good clinical advice. I work with physicians and he is wonderful.

Jun 4th, 2012

Dr. Hanubal is simply amazing. I actually was referred to him to get a second opinion, and now he is the only OB/GYN I will see. He takes his time to sit down with you to explain and answer questions. After having a female GYN I was terrified of seeing him but I was pleasantly surprised at how he put me at ease and it is easy to see how much he cares. Appointments are no problem and I love the time he takes to make sure I understand what our plan of action is. I now recommend him to anyone looking for a top-of-the-line OB/GYN.

May 9th, 2012

He is the best doctor I have ever met. His staff is awesome and they are all very caring. But he always makes sure you are ok. He doesn't just give you bad news and leave he stays and makes sure you're fine. He patted my leg and stayed in the room after having to tell us we were miscarrying. I never saw a doctor like him before.

Best obgyn ever show details Best obgyn ever
Mar 22nd, 2011

Dr. Hanubal is the best obgyn. He's extremely caring and really takes the time to listen to any concerns you may have. I trust him completely and would never use any other doctor. He knows his stuff well and makes you feel very comfortable!

Nov 28th, 2010

Sweetest doctor ever! Love him!!!

by Addisynsmommy on Aug 26th, 2010

I LOVED this office and the doctors there! They were the best!! I would recommend them to everyone! They took their time and made having my first child a very memorable and pleasant as can be experience! I will definitely go back whenever we decided to have another baby!

Among the Best... Dr. Hanubal show details Among the Best... Dr. Hanubal
by Mrs. W on Jun 6th, 2008

Dr. Hanubal has been my OBGYN for over 10 years. He is one of the most heartfelt caring doctor's I have come in contact with. He is truly the BEST at what he does.