A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivani Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shivani Chopra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chopra
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chopra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shivani Chopra, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivani Chopra MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shivani Chopra practice?
- Dr. Shivani Chopra has 1 office location.
Dr. Shivani Chopra practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Psychiatrists.