A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivana Toma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shivana Toma is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toma graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Toma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivana Toma MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shivana Toma practice?
- Dr. Shivana Toma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shivana Toma practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Endocrinologists.