A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivana Toma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shivana Toma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toma
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Toma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Bone Diseases
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Gonadal Disorders
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toma graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Toma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivana Toma MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shivana Toma practice?
- Dr. Shivana Toma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shivana Toma practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Shenandoah, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Endocrinologists.