A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivani Narasimhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shivani Narasimhan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narasimhan
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Narasimhan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shivani Narasimhan, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Narasimhan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Narasimhan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivani Jindal Narasimhan MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shivani J. Narasimhan practice?
- Dr. Shivani Narasimhan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shivani Narasimhan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Internists and Annapolis Endocrinologists.