A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivani Narasimhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shivani Narasimhan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narasimhan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Narasimhan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shivani Narasimhan, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Narasimhan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Narasimhan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivani Jindal Narasimhan MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shivani J. Narasimhan practice?
- Dr. Shivani Narasimhan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Shivani Narasimhan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dunkirk, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bowie, MD and Silver Spring, MD.
See Dunkirk Internists and Dunkirk Endocrinologists.