A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivani Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shivani Singh, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Singh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivani Singh MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shivani Singh practice?
- Dr. Shivani Singh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shivani Singh practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Southgate, MI.