A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivani Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shivani Singh, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Singh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shivani Singh practice?
Dr. Shivani Singh practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Southgate, MI.