A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivaprakash Seshadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seshadri
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seshadri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Dr. Seshadri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivaprakash Seshadri MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shivaprakash Seshadri practice?
- Dr. Shivaprakash Seshadri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shivaprakash Seshadri practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.