A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivaprakash Seshadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seshadri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seshadri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Dr. Seshadri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivaprakash Seshadri MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shivaprakash Seshadri practice?
- Dr. Shivaprakash Seshadri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shivaprakash Seshadri practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI.
See Detroit Cardiothoracic Surgeons.