A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivaprakash Seshadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seshadri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seshadri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Dr. Seshadri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivaprakash Seshadri MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shivaprakash Seshadri practice?
- Dr. Shivaprakash Seshadri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shivaprakash Seshadri practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI.
See Detroit Cardiothoracic Surgeons.