A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivaprasad Marulendra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shivaprasad Marulendra is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shivaprasad Marulendra, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marulendra graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Marulendra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marulendra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 13 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shivaprasad Marulendra practice?
Dr. Shivaprasad Marulendra practices Gastroenterology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Gastroenterologists.