A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivaprasad Marulendra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shivaprasad Marulendra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shivaprasad Marulendra, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marulendra graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Marulendra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivaprasad Marulendra MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shivaprasad Marulendra practice?
- Dr. Shivaprasad Marulendra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shivaprasad Marulendra practices Gastroenterology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Gastroenterologists.