Learn more about Dr. Shivarajpur Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shivarajpur Ravi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ravi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shivarajpur Ravi, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Ravi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivarajpur Krishnamur Ravi MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shivarajpur K. Ravi practice?
- Dr. Shivarajpur Ravi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shivarajpur Ravi practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Baytown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Pasadena, TX.
See Baytown Pain Management Doctors and Baytown Neurologists.