A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivarajpur Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shivarajpur Ravi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shivarajpur Ravi, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Ravi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivarajpur Krishnamur Ravi MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shivarajpur K. Ravi practice?
- Dr. Shivarajpur Ravi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shivarajpur Ravi practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Baytown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Pasadena, TX.
See Baytown Pain Management Doctors and Baytown Neurologists.