Dr. Shivaram Gowdagere Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Shivaram Gowdagere?

Posted on June 19th, 2017

I usually saw the ONE other neurologist in the jps network, but for some reason was scheduled with him once. I didn't know if they had switched doctors so I went to the appointment. Walking in he was the rudest person I've ever met. He told me he wasn't my doctor. I didn't know what to do so I told him my history and what was going on. It took months to get an appointment so I was going to get help or so help me. He treated me like I was stupid and told me I was wrong when describing how I felt. In the end he told me to take Tylenol!! I could not believe how horrible he was.

Posted on December 31st, 2016

a very rude doctor.he acted like I was a waste of his time. Spent 5 minutes with me, and walked out. He is hatefu, rude, and I wouldn't suggest anyone going to him.

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Kind of ignored everything I was saying. Any response I gave him was pretty much dismissed. He would start talking about women's issues and then when I would go to answer, he would say that I'd have to talk to an OBGYN about that and then say something on that subject. All in all, a very confusing and not very thorough appointment.

Dr who must hate his life...

Posted on August 12th, 2016

I have been a clinician for 15 years. Listening and caring for patients is close to my heart. NEVER have I had a Dr NOT care like Dr. Gowdagere. He asked me questions and then told me my answers were wrong. The lady in the next room was so upset. She was seeing him for migraines. He asked if she smoked. She said rarely. He then refused to help her. He said he could lose his license if he did. He was speaking SO loudly in that room. The patient was in tears as she had to wait so long to be seen. Ridiculous. Do NOT see this doctor.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Very incomponent. Can't even prescribe the proper medications. Sarcastic remarks. Do not go to him. You will be putting your life in his hands. He will tell you that you just will have to take your chances

Posted on March 13th, 2015

He wouldn't give direct answers to questions

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

I feel that he was very uncaring and was not willing to listen to the issues, he also try to tell me that me and my past doctors were wrong in the past when there records that I advised and he refused to review, I will never see this doctor again after leaving his office in tears.

Posted on October 24th, 2017