A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivarama Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shivarama Bhat, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Bhat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Memorial Hospital Association-Los Banos
- Mercy Med Ctr Merced -Communi, Merced, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivarama Bhat BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shivarama Bhat practice?
- Dr. Shivarama Bhat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shivarama Bhat practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists and Merced Nephrologists.