A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivinder Kaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shivinder Kaur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaur graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Kaur has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivinder B Kaur MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shivinder B. Kaur practice?
- Dr. Shivinder Kaur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shivinder Kaur practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alameda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Alameda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.