Dr. Shivkamini Somasundaram Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Shivkamini Somasundaram?

Loved her!

Posted on August 21st, 2017

Dr Mini was very personable and made me feel as if I was her only patient. She was very thorough, friendly, and knowledgeable. It was my first visit and I walked away having made a very major decision thanks to her guidance.

Dr. mini

Posted on February 18th, 2015

I love Dr. Minni and her staff.. Is he is caring compassionate loving understanding helpful....she does best for you and she let you make the decisions.....gives you all options...I drive over three hours just to go to sear from one state to the other I highly recommend....

Post Op DISASTER!

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

I recently (as in 4 days ago) had a laparoscopy done for my endometriosis. I ended up being admitted because my pain was out of control, which was not normal for me. I had plenty of surgeries in my lifetime and I have never been in as much pain as I did coming out of this lap. Anyways, they admitted me and continued giving me 5 mg Percocet but I was still in immense amounts of pain. I was literally screaming to the point where the oh so kind nurse came in and told me if I don't be quiet she is getting security. (What are they going to do?) Dr. Mini came in to see me that night as basically told me that I was a drug addict and thats why the medicine wasn't working. WHAT?! I just had a surgery done, no 5 mg percocet is going to work, especially if something is wrong (which they still havent checked) Mind you, it's been over 6 hours since my last percocet she had the nerve to tell me I was only allowed to have ibuprofen from now on and that I could go home...AT 2:30 AM! So I called y boyfriend and he came and got me... I couldn't believe that this doctor that wasn't even MINE came in and told me that I had built a tolerance and that I was addicted...Freaking Ridiculous. I will NEVER go back.

Do not go here

Posted on July 31st, 2014

The staff here is very rude and makes inappropriate comments. There were visits required that were not necessary and I have had billing problems with them for over a year. They have failed to submit requested records to my insurance company after asking for this multiple times.

loved her!

Posted on June 7th, 2013

I can't say enough nice things about dr mini! She has the best bedside manner! She always answered my questions fully and made me totally comfortable through the whole pregnancy process! I continue to see her for gynecology and will have her deliver any children in the future as well! Ashley the nurse is a wonderful person with a great bedside manner as well. Adrianna is a little short with you, but is good at her job.

Posted on May 16th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Mini for 8 yrs now. She delivered my two youngest. She is the fourth OB I have went to and Mini will be my last. Mini and her staff are all Very kind and friendly.

Dr Mini...Patient Advocate ... LISTENS to her patients!

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

WOW.... What a great place for women! I have been impressed since day 1 with the personable front office staff, always helpful no matter the question they give/found me an answer! Dr Mini wks with a great direct pt care team! Ashlee Melissa and Adrianna whom all were very personable maintaining professionalism and accuracy regarding the pt. care they provide.. They made some an uncomfortable situations "ok" .... Dr Mini is A TRUE PATIENT ADVOCATE ! The wait was no more than 20-30 min once I was called back I felt as though I was the only patient in the office at that time! I received top notch care with much attention to detail! Dr Mini has changed my life I am no longer in pain...Dr Mini Thank You for being my doctor and looking at the "whole" me... I enjoy my appts from the min I walk in untill the moment I leave. I would recommend Dr Mini and her team to every women... She helps you become educated about your own health/care always willing to take the extra step. I orig went for a second opinion and I will never look back!

Awesome Surgeon! Dr. Mini is Top Notch and so is her staff

Posted on February 6th, 2012

Dr Mini Somasundaram, Adrinna, & Ashley are wonderful. They were extremely caring and wonderful during my pre-and post surgery appointments. Their communication with me and each other is phenomenal They were always on the same page with each other with what was going on with me. They always took the time to answer my questions. They were excellent about returning phone calls.I have never seen a group more caring then them. They were so supportive! Dr. Mini is an excellent surgeon---I had more pain before my hysterectomy and hardly any after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Mini and her staff---They are top notch!

Aweswome

Posted on December 21st, 2011

Dr. Mini is one of the most caring and talented doctors I've had. She was very attentive and focused on me during my appointments and she was right on with my diagnosis and treatment. I could not ask for a better doctor!

Do some research before you pick a physician

Posted on July 27th, 2010

Dr. Mini's personal nurse is extremely rude. I had a high risk pregnancy and therefore many office visits, most of them involved an encounter with her. Often times my symptoms were not conveyed to the doctor through this nurse. On more than one occasion she was purposely rough when taking my blood pressure with the cuff. The rest of the staff was excellent including Tara the nurse practitioner. I was not happy with Dr. Mini's communication skills. She seemed overbooked and often forgot to mention to me the things she charted, ie I was measuring small, I was dilated 1cm. The nurse brought them up at subsequent visits. After an emergency c section the Westerville hospital nurses couldn't reach her to get my written orders like IV removal and staple removal. My chart read failed forceps instead of c section and much of the hospital staff had to be told and retold by me that I had a section. There are other issues that I don't wish to mention. Where is the pilot on this plane

Doctor's Response

We hire, recruit, and develop our staff to provide quality, consistent care to all of our patients. It's unfortunate that you had a mixed experience with us that was complicated by confusion at the hospital. We are constantly working to improve our data-sharing process and communications with our hospital partners, recently implementing a 100% electronic interface with Riverside Methodist Hospital to reduce clerical errors. If you would like to discuss your concerns further with our practice administrator, please call us at 614-583-5552 or email us at contactus@cwc4women.com.

Bad on dependency

Posted on June 26th, 2010

if you are looking for a doctor whom you can depend and trust .... Please Run away from Dr.Mini and her Practice. they are the worst I have seen. You can always get better doctors in Columbus than this lot !!

Doctor's Response

It would be nice to understand the basis of your concerns so that we may reply thoughtfully. We strive to maintain sound one-on-one relationships and provide compassionate, personalized care with all of our patients. If you would like to discuss your specific concerns, please contact our practice administrator at 614-583-5552 or via email at contactus@cwc4women.com.

Great staff

Posted on May 11th, 2009

The office is couteous and prompt. They have expressed their concern when I had a late miscarriage. They were excellent.