Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shivkumar Jha
Dr. Shivkumar Jha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waltham, MA, with other offices in Waltham, MA and Waltham, MA (and 1 other location). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Jha is affiliated with Walden Behavioral Care, LLC. Dr. Jha has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Shivkumar Jha has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Shivkumar Jha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waltham, MA.
Dr. Tracy Mullare
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Pediatrics
Waltham, MA 0 mi13
Dr. James Greenblatt
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Waltham, MA 0 mi31
Dr. Irina Guryanova
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Waltham, MA 0 mi22