A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivkumar Jha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shivkumar Jha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jha
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shivkumar Jha, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jha graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walden Behavioral Care, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivkumar Harimohan Jha MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shivkumar H. Jha practice?
- Dr. Shivkumar Jha has 1 office location.
Dr. Shivkumar Jha practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.