A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shivkumar Jha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shivkumar Jha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jha
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shivkumar Jha, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jha graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walden Behavioral Care, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shivkumar Harimohan Jha MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shivkumar H. Jha practice?
- Dr. Shivkumar Jha has 1 office location.
Dr. Shivkumar Jha practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.