A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiwali Rai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiwali Rai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rai graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Rai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Dallas
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiwali Rai MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shiwali Rai practice?
- Dr. Shiwali Rai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shiwali Rai practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.