Ms show details Ms
by Edith J Rockey on Sep 11th, 2016

She is the only doctor that has helped me with my pain. I take four pain pills a day now, after trying oxycodone which didn't work. And the new pills don't work either. I am going to make an appt with her. I was so hoping she was still in my area. She is great!

Awesome! show details Awesome!
by Joyce K. on Jul 12th, 2016

I drive 98 miles round-trip to see Dr. Yao, she is simply the best!

Caring Pain Management Doctor show details Caring Pain Management Doctor
by Nana on Apr 13th, 2016

She is a caring pain management doctor! The only frustration is the ''trial and error'' period of trying things that I've tried before but because some may have been years ago I have to try again for her to know that it still doesn't work. That is my only complaint of continued pain month to month. example: This month - try this. Next month - oh that didn't work then try this. Following month - oh that didn't work well then maybe this will. But try I will because if I don't try the new plan each month then I'm in pain anyhow. I guess I'm just wishing for a magic wand to take the pain away fast. At least she believes the pain is real !!! I WOULD recommend her to anyone !!

Pain Management with a heart. show details Pain Management with a heart.
by WL on Nov 22nd, 2015

Truly cares about her patients.

Wonderful doctor ! show details Wonderful doctor !
by Fisher, Carol A. on Nov 4th, 2015

Very personable with a friendly, up-beat, positive attitude. Listens to your concerns and advises in a caring and easily understood manner. Very skilled in giving injections, accurate and virtually pain free . Highly recommend for any type of pain management.

May 6th, 2015

Very effective treatment have felt more comfortable than I have in a long time