A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shlomi Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shlomi Albert, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albert
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Albert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shlomi Albert, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Albert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Beach Hospital
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shlomi Albert MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shlomi Albert practice?
- Dr. Shlomi Albert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shlomi Albert practices Urology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Downey, CA.
See Riverside Urologists.