A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shlomi Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shlomi Albert, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shlomi Albert, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Albert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shlomi Albert MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shlomi Albert practice?
- Dr. Shlomi Albert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shlomi Albert practices Urology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Inglewood, CA.
See Riverside Urologists.