Learn more about Dr. Shlomi Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shlomi Albert, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shlomi Albert, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Albert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Beach Hospital
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shlomi Albert practice?
Dr. Shlomi Albert practices Urology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Inglewood, CA.
See Riverside Urologists.