Dr. Shlomi Albert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shlomi Albert?

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Shlomi Albert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 12th, 2015

Worst Experience in my life for this ponytailed lousy Urologist - Doctor Albert Shlomi

This was the very first Urologist I have been to that did not elect to take my Kidney Stone and now just one month and a half later the same Kidney Sone is 7 mm in diameter. I found another Urologist who found out that I was suffering from a Urinary Tract Infection and after looking at the Cat Scan, said I have to go in there (Surgically) and put a stent on the top of my Ureter Canal. After this new Doctor finished the Surgery, he said that he has to wait 3 more weeks before the 2nd Surgery to move both the stent and the impassible 7 mm Kidney Stone. The new Urologist beside Shlomi Albert, MD also said that I have 12 more Kidney Stones lying dormant in there. This finding was something Albert Shlomi failed to see and as I said, I am still waiting for Part Two of the Surgery to take the stent out and the 7 mm Stone, all awhile going to the bathroom and seeing constant Blood because as the new Doctor said, "I don't handle stents very well." So Albert Shlomi dropped the ball completely on my care leaving me upset at this entire fiasco. I do not recommend this Pony-Tailed amateur Doctor - Doctor Albert Shlomi, Stay away as far as you can from him. He also was literally bothered that I called him in the middle of the night to tell him my symptoms. He even said to me: "Why didn't you (meaning me) tell him that I was sorry for waking him (Albert Shlomi) up in the middle of the night.

May 27th, 2015

Very professional with good people skills. Accurate diagnosis, clear explanation of the health problem and the options to take care of it.

July 21st, 2012

I came to Dr Albert on a emergency referral bases. He went out of his way to schedule me into an already busy day. Once he determined my problem, he went out of his way to explain what was going on. He conducted a procedure to lessen my condition, in a very timely manner. I could not ask for better treatment by him and his staff. An operation was required, and I could not be any happier with all my results. Dr Albert was outstanding with all follow ups, in and out of the hospital. I would, and still do, refer him to any one I talk to about my condition and other related issues.

November 11th, 2010

Mr. Mendelson

July 8th, 2010

Dr. Alberts is great!

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Albert to anyone looking for a urologist. He is very professional yet he keeps it friendly and laid back....making the patient feel really comfortable. Urology issues can be a bit embarrassing but Dr. Albert always helped me get through them :)

March 5th, 2010