Learn more about Dr. Shlomit Ein-Gal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shlomit Ein-Gal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ein-Gal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ein-Gal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shlomit Ein-Gal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ein-Gal graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shlomit Yonit Ein-Gal MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shlomit Y. Ein-Gal practice?
- Dr. Shlomit Ein-Gal has 1 office location.
Dr. Shlomit Ein-Gal practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Internists and Laguna Niguel Oncologists.