Dr. Shlomit Ein-Gal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 29th, 2016
She is the BEST!
I have had the pleasure of having Dr Ein-Gal as my Oncologist for the 2 years. She is one of the most compassionate and caring Dr's i have encountered in my life time. She is always available should you have questions and goes the extra mile to make sure your questions are answered.

September 10th, 2015
Non Compassionate Doctor
My father in law had his first appointment with Dr. Ein-Gal, he was diagnosed with multiple myeloma. The visit is still very vivid in my mind because of how ill compassionate this woman was. We were still waiting to be seen and we were called back into our room. We are all were a nervous wreck and rightfully so. I glanced to my right not turning my head fully but luckily having great periferal vision I saw her playing with her son in her office it immediately concerned me that she would be seeing my father in law with a complacent attitude towards her next patient. She eventually walked in, she introduced herself properly but was ruffling through his medical records thumbing through to try to look for answers. We asked her very specific questions such as, "how long will he be on dialysis for?" , "Is he a candidate for stem cell?", she responded to our first question with "for the rest of his life?" In a very grim tone. I could go on about how horrible this experience was and I truly hope no one else experiences her nor this type of treatment. I am happy to announce my father in law went through his stem cell treatment and he is now cancer free. He also was off dialysis 6 months after he was diagnosed.

June 23rd, 2015
Best doctors
The true meaning of compassionate care.