Learn more about Dr. Shlomit Schaal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shlomit Schaal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaal
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schaal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaal graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schaal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shlomit Schaal MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shlomit Schaal practice?
- Dr. Shlomit Schaal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shlomit Schaal practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN and Elizabethtown, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.