A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shlomit Schaal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shlomit Schaal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaal graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Schaal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schaal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shlomit Schaal practice?
Dr. Shlomit Schaal practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN and Elizabethtown, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.