A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shlomit Schaal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shlomit Schaal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaal graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Schaal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shlomit Schaal MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shlomit Schaal practice?
- Dr. Shlomit Schaal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shlomit Schaal practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN and Elizabethtown, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.