Learn more about Dr. Shlomo Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shlomo Finn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finn
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Finn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shlomo Finn, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from Univ D`Angers, Uer Des Sci Med & Phar, Angers, France.
Dr. Finn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shlomo Sam Finn MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shlomo S. Finn practice?
- Dr. Shlomo Finn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shlomo Finn practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Dallas Neurological Surgeons.