A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shlomo Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shlomo Finn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shlomo Finn, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from Univ D`Angers, Uer Des Sci Med & Phar, Angers, France.
Dr. Finn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shlomo Sam Finn MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shlomo S. Finn practice?
- Dr. Shlomo Finn has 1 office location.
Dr. Shlomo Finn practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.