Learn more about Dr. Shlomo Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shlomo Finn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shlomo Finn, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from Univ D`Angers, Uer Des Sci Med & Phar, Angers, France.
Dr. Finn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shlomo Sam Finn MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shlomo S. Finn practice?
- Dr. Shlomo Finn has 1 office location.
Dr. Shlomo Finn practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.