Learn more about Dr. Shlomo Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shlomo Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shlomo Friedman, MD, PA is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Friedman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shlomo Friedman MD and PA is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shlomo Friedman practice?
- Dr. Shlomo Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shlomo Friedman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians and Richardson Oncologists.