Learn more about Dr. Shlomo Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shlomo Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shlomo Friedman, MD, PA is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Friedman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shlomo Friedman MD and PA is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shlomo Friedman practice?
- Dr. Shlomo Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shlomo Friedman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians and Richardson Oncologists.