A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shlomo Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shlomo Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shlomo Friedman, MD, PA is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Friedman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shlomo Friedman MD and PA is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shlomo Friedman practice?
- Dr. Shlomo Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shlomo Friedman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians and Richardson Oncologists.