Learn more about Dr. Shlomo Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shlomo Mandel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shlomo Mandel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mandel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shlomo S Mandel MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shlomo S. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Shlomo Mandel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shlomo Mandel practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Plymouth, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Plymouth Internists and Plymouth Preventive Medicine Specialists.