Dr. Shlomo Raz MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2017
''MY HERO''!!!
I saw Dr Raz in March/2017! He is the most PASSIONATE, SWEET, CARING, GENTLE DOCTOR in my life! He removed ALL OF MY MESH, 1 of which had been in me for 17 years, the other two for 8 years!! I am grateful for what he has done but so afraid I have some permanent nerve damage. Its been 5 months, so i guess only time will tell! THANK YOU DR. RAZ FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! Just knowing that poison is out of me is half the battle! Myself and my family THANK YOU!! Pam Young

May 12th, 2017
DR. RAZ SAVED MY LIFE!1
I have never in my 66 years had the pleasure of meeting such a passionate, positive, sweet and caring doctor as I have in Dr Shlomo Raz! Dr Raz was able to get ALL OF MY MESH and not an easy task, as I had 1 in from 2001 and 2 from 2009 that were deep into some areas and trying to get into 1 of my organs! I will be FOREVER GRATEFUL TO DR. RAZ, HE IS THE BEST!!

March 1st, 2017
A plus.
This little man is an angel.. if you are having problems with bladder mesh, this is the place to go. No matter what it takes, get to dr.raz and Ucla. You will not be sorry. Local doctors do not have any idea about mesh complications. Please save yourself and go to Ucla

February 22nd, 2017
amazing doctor in every respect

October 21st, 2016
Everything that could go wrong with my mesh surgery did. I had to be re-hospitalized and contracted MRSA. My wound peritoneal had to heal from the inside out. UCLA sent me home with no wound care severe pain and no follow up. They made me feel like I was a bad patient. Now urinary and bowel incontinence is back. And my bladder is falling out again.

July 27th, 2016
Dr. Sholomo Raz, Best Urologist Specialist, and Super Doctor in all of the USA!
I will like to rate Dr. Raz with the highest rating possible, a 10+. Dr. Raz is in my opinion a Super Doctor, of Urology. Dr. Raz shows real compassion, tireless energy, hard worker and tremendous dedication in removing the Trans-vaginal Mesh from women from all over the world. Dr. Raz is truly Genies! I love Dr. Raz for removing my Mesh as well. I am forever grateful for the opportunity in meeting, Dr. Sholomo Raz . I can honestly say that he is the best of the best from the bottom of my heart!!! Thank You a million times Dr. Raz...

July 18th, 2016
Great bedside manners. Has a wonderful way of making you feel at ease. Very gentle hands. A kind heart.

January 3rd, 2016
I love Dr. Raz is fantastic - great bedside manner. The main issue I have is the wait time...e.g., if I had a 10AM appt, I would typically be seen by the doc at 11:00 - 11;30.. not good.

October 9th, 2015
The only surgeon I trust to do a fascia sling.

September 12th, 2015
Mrs and teacher
I Must try here. People say they are thankful. Nice To hear. I am also a victim of mesh planted without me knowing. Is Dr Raz making mesh removal operations with open surgery or is it possible To remove screws and all laparoscopically? I am far but hope for help. Can someone lighten me up.

August 28th, 2015
Blessing
Dr.Raz saved my life. He was able to remove all of the transvaginal mesh and anchors that had eroded, entwined, rotted, caused foreign body reaction. He removed all of it. Doctors will tell you this is impossible.. That's a lie. Dr.Raz can and will. Women, go to this man. He is worth the wait. Don't suffer. He will help you. He is helping women every single day. Make your appointment today. He will believe you. He will tell you that you will not get any better until all the mesh is removed. Whatever you do, Do not get any revisions, partials or clippings. Go to him.

August 22nd, 2015
I HAD HORRIFIC URETHRAL CONSTRICTURES FROM AGE 25 UNTIL AGE 37 WHEN I FINALLY TRAVELLED TO SEE DR. RAZ. 2 VISITS AND 1 SURGERY LATER, I NEVER SUFFERED AGAIN. FOREVER GRATEFUL DEAR DOCTOR!