Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Yvonne Mercado on Apr 12th, 2016

Excellent Doctor!! I was seen very quickly. Office Staff made me feel very comfortable. Office staff extremely knowledgable and helpful. Great location!

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

the secretary is really friendly the doctor is really good he listen to what you have to say and go strainght to the point you can talk to him in spanish or english or spaglish LOL!!! he understand

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I always receive excellent care

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Stemmer and his staff (Amanda) are always great!...always pleasant. Addressing all concerns I have. Dr Stemmer has been my doctor for a very long time. I almost feel like he is family.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr Stemmer. I came from Garden State Ob-gyn where I never knew who I'd see. Dr Stemmer is one on one with his patients and I have NEVER felt uncomfortable telling him anything. His bed side manner is wonderful. I never feel rushed. He is the BEST!!

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor addressed all my questions and was very informative. Quick wait times, professional staff and the phlebotomist was awesome! Would highly recommend him in the future

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Stemmer was amazing during my pregnancy. I was never rushed and he always answered my questions even when I called after office hours. During delivery he was compassionate and friendly with my family. Also his medical assistant is wonderful!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Dr. Stemmer is a GREAT doctor. show details Dr. Stemmer is a GREAT doctor.
by ~Just me on Feb 9th, 2011

He listens to what I have to say and then he makes his decision on what has to be done. He cares about me, the patient and how I feel.