A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shmaila Ishaq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shmaila Ishaq is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shmaila Ishaq, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishaq graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Ishaq has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Broward Health Imperial Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shmaila Ishaq MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shmaila Ishaq practice?
- Dr. Shmaila Ishaq has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shmaila Ishaq practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Sault Sainte Marie, MI.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Endocrinologists.