Learn more about Dr. Shmaila Ishaq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shmaila Ishaq is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ishaq
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ishaq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shmaila Ishaq, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishaq graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Ishaq has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Broward Health Imperial Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shmaila Ishaq MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shmaila Ishaq practice?
- Dr. Shmaila Ishaq has 1 office location.
Dr. Shmaila Ishaq practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Endocrinologists.