Pediatrician

974 73rd St
Ste 33
Windsor Heights, IA 50324
515-223-4146
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  excellent doctor  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

Dr. Sayeed and his father were both my doctors as a child and were very knowledgeable in caring for my asthma. many times my mother called them in the middle of the night when i had asthma attacks and they would either meet us at the hospital or stay on the phone with the nurses during my treatment to make sure i was taken care of, very hands on and concerned with their patients healthcare needs. they were always comforting during shots or any other unfavorable treatment and are great with children. i now take my son to them, 23 years later. i wouldnt take my child anywhere else.

|  show details
by happy mom on Mar 3rd, 2009 on yahoo.com

We have been very pleased with both Dr. Shreck and Dr. Sayeed. They are kind, caring physicians who take the time to get to know the children in their care. I appreciate their knowledge of both medical and developmental information. We are so happy we went with this clinic - excellent!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  show details
Jun 21st, 2005 on yahoo.com

Excellent Children's Clinic: Dr. Sayeed is a first rate children's doctor!! He genuinely cares for our 3 kids and remembers them whenever they go to the clinic. The clinic is very busy due to "word of mouth" advertising. We have told all of our friends ab

Read Full Review at yahoo.com