A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shoaib Mohammad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shoaib Mohammad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shoaib Mohammad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammad graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Mohammad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shoaib Mohammad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shoaib Mohammad practice?
- Dr. Shoaib Mohammad has 1 office location.
Dr. Shoaib Mohammad practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.