A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shoaib Saya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shoaib Saya, Interventional Cardiologist and Vascular Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saya
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Saya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shoaib Saya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Venous Insufficiency
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Saya graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Saya has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shoaib Haroon Saya MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shoaib H. Saya practice?
- Dr. Shoaib Saya has 1 office location.
Dr. Shoaib Saya practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Internists and Mansfield Cardiologists.