A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shoaib Saya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shoaib Saya, Interventional Cardiologist and Vascular Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saya
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Saya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shoaib Saya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Venous Insufficiency
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Saya graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Saya has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shoaib Haroon Saya MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shoaib H. Saya practice?
- Dr. Shoaib Saya has 1 office location.
Dr. Shoaib Saya practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Internists and Mansfield Cardiologists.