A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shoaib Saya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shoaib Saya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saya graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saya has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shoaib Saya MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shoaib Saya practice?
- Dr. Shoaib Saya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shoaib Saya practices Cardiology near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Lyles, TN.
See Mansfield Cardiologists.