A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shoba Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shoba Menon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Menon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Central Suffolk Hospital AKA Peconic Bay Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Menon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shoba Menon practice?
Dr. Shoba Menon practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Holbrook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wading River, NY and Eastport, NY.
See Holbrook Internists, Holbrook Family Physicians, and Holbrook General Practitioners.