A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shoba Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shoba Menon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Menon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Central Suffolk Hospital AKA Peconic Bay Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shoba DR Menon MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shoba D. Menon practice?
- Dr. Shoba Menon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shoba Menon practices Internal Medicine near Holbrook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wading River, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See Holbrook Internists.