A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shoba Narayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shoba Narayan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Narayan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shoba Narayan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shoba Narayan practice?
- Dr. Shoba Narayan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shoba Narayan practices Pediatrics near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians.