A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shoba Sequeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shoba Sequeira is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shoba Sequeira, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sequeira graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sequeira has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Assoc. Kenmore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shoba Rao Sequeira MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shoba R. Sequeira practice?
- Dr. Shoba Sequeira has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shoba Sequeira practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA and East Weymouth, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.