A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shoba Sequeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shoba Sequeira is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sequeira
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sequeira Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shoba Sequeira, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sequeira graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sequeira has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Assoc. Kenmore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shoba Rao Sequeira MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shoba R. Sequeira practice?
- Dr. Shoba Sequeira has 1 office location.
Dr. Shoba Sequeira practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.