Learn more about Dr. Shoba Srikantan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shoba Srikantan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srikantan
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Srikantan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shoba Srikantan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Srikantan graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Srikantan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shoba Krishnan Srikantan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shoba K. Srikantan practice?
- Dr. Shoba Srikantan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shoba Srikantan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians and Orlando Critical Care Practitioners.