Excellent Doc show details Excellent Doc
by JD on Feb 9th, 2015

Doc took care of our son who drowned in our pool and was rushed to Arnold Palmer here in Orlando. This was our first time (and never expected this in our life) to see our son struggling for life in the ICU. Dr. Srikantan came across as a very knowledgable physician who was calm and composed and did all she can to save our son. Additionally, she kept us updated on what was going on with my son in the ICU. What we liked about her was her honesty and the way she presented it to us as parents without hurting our sentiments and helping us accept the fact. We are very grateful to Dr. Srikantan for saving our son's life. God bless her!

Mar 5th, 2009

A good doctor with excellent diagnosis and people skills. We are glad Arnold Palmer has Doctors like Dr Shoba Srikantan in the most critical area. Keep up the good work.

Jan 2nd, 2009

Dr Srikantan is one of the best pediatric intensivist I have seen in my life. She took care of my daughter and I owe a lot to her for saving my kid. She is not only a tough and good doctor but also has great councelling skills that makes her special. She is serving god everyday by helping sick kids to the best of her ability. My family will always remember her for her service to our family in saving my daughter. God bless her and her family