inactive

Shoba Srikantan MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Orlando, FL

March 5th, 2009
A good doctor with excellent diagnosis and people skills. We are glad Arnold Palmer has Doctors like Dr Shoba Srikantan in the most critical area. Keep up the good work.

January 2nd, 2009
Dr Srikantan is one of the best pediatric intensivist I have seen in my life. She took care of my daughter and I owe a lot to her for saving my kid. She is not only a tough and good doctor but also has great councelling skills that makes her special. She is serving god everyday by helping sick kids to the best of her ability. My family will always remember her for her service to our family in saving my daughter. God bless her and her family