A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobana Murali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shobana Murali is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murali
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Murali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shobana Murali, DO, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murali graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Murali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobana Murali DO and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shobana Murali practice?
- Dr. Shobana Murali has 1 office location.
Dr. Shobana Murali practices Ophthalmology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Ophthalmologists.