A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobana Murali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shobana Murali is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shobana Murali, DO, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murali graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Murali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobana Murali DO and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shobana Murali practice?
- Dr. Shobana Murali has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shobana Murali practices Ophthalmology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Ophthalmologists.