A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobana Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shobana Sood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shobana Sood, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobana Sood MD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Shobana Sood practice?
- Dr. Shobana Sood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shobana Sood practices Dermatology near Radnor, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Berwyn, PA.