A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobana Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shobana Sood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shobana Sood, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Sood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shobana Sood practice?
Dr. Shobana Sood practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.