A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobha Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shobha Chandra is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Chandra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chandra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 26 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shobha S. Chandra practice?
Dr. Shobha Chandra practices Pediatrics near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: White Lake, MI.
See Waterford Pediatricians.