A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobha Chennubhotla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shobha Chennubhotla is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chennubhotla
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chennubhotla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shobha Chennubhotla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chennubhotla graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Chennubhotla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobha Chennubhotla MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shobha Chennubhotla practice?
- Dr. Shobha Chennubhotla has 1 office location.
Dr. Shobha Chennubhotla practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Primary Care Doctors, Louisville Family Physicians, and Louisville Geriatric Doctors.