A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobha Chennubhotla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shobha Chennubhotla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chennubhotla graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Chennubhotla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobha Alankar Chennubhotla MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shobha A. Chennubhotla practice?
- Dr. Shobha Chennubhotla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shobha Chennubhotla practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Family Physicians and Louisville Geriatric Doctors.